Sunday, August 7, 2011

I promise I have a good reason for not keepin' up with this blog!

I got a job.
An office job where I have a desk, and a phone, and a computer and everyone there knows me by Stephanie Shaikh and if I said my maiden name they'd be completely confused. Also, I work with one of my closest friends, Heather, and most days (when we're not too busy) we get to eat lunch together!
This job pays really well and I get to work the Monday through Friday schedule that I wanted.

I will write a much better and more interesting post this week sometime (if I can manage to keep my eyes open when I get home from work). Maybe I'll write all about my fun weekend at my work's outing near and mine and Nabeel's first time staying in a hotel - which is totally ridiculous considering we've been together over 5 1/2 years!

I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment